- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of consulting (preferred), audit or overall industry experience
- Experience in finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases (Assess, Design, Build and Deploy) to deliver:
- Working knowledge on leading Enterprise Performance Management solution (Hyperion, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tagetik, other EPM solutions)
- projects on implementation of Enterprise Performance Management solutions including supporting business case, functional design and program management
- leading projects on business process reengineering including change management, implementing performance management, six sigma, lean, and BPM concepts in the CFO organization.
- Test and Deploy skills, preferably involving implementation of Enterprise Performance Management solutions (e.g. workflow or document management systems),
- Experience with either one or more of ERP financial applications (preferably SAP or Oracle) from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred
- Consulting and project delivery experience - preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Accenture helps clients become high-performance businesses. We help them become more successful in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. This includes helping them to identify and enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.