Must Have Requirements:
- 2 + Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google CP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3 years Project or team leadership experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Nice to Have Requirements:
- Industry solution development experience within; Resources, Products, Communication Technology, Media, Healthcare and Public Sector, Finance
- C-Suite business acumen
- Delivered in Large Transformational Projects.
- Presales Engineering Experience
- Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, IT Systems Education – Others Engineering
- Certificates from AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix; Oracle Cloud
Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
As an Accenture Operations professional, you’ll partner with clients to create a broader definition of success—going beyond cost efficiencies and operational excellence to deliver outcomes such as increased sales, greater customer and employee satisfaction, increased market share and more.
You’ll help them transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services. You’ll help them establish and maintain thriving IT ecosystems that bring together multiple stakeholders and multiple technologies. Or you might pursue a career with Accenture’s industry-leading BPO services.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy challenging and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.