- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive knowledge of Service now applications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with different databases
- Ability to integrate external data into Service now from other systems
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification is a plus
- Additionally the candidate must possess:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, developers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to convert technical knowledge into easily understood terms
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking and working well under pressure
- Proven ability to produce quality products and meet deadlines
Accenture helps clients become high-performance businesses. We help them become more successful in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. This includes helping them to identify and enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
As an Accenture Operations professional, you’ll partner with clients to create a broader definition of success—going beyond cost efficiencies and operational excellence to deliver outcomes such as increased sales, greater customer and employee satisfaction, increased market share and more.
You’ll help them transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services. You’ll help them establish and maintain thriving IT ecosystems that bring together multiple stakeholders and multiple technologies. Or you might pursue a career with Accenture’s industry-leading BPO services.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy challenging and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.