- Business acumen: Accenture Research supports Accenture’s most senior executives with information and insights that affect and drive our success and growth. It is critical for the location manager to understand how large companies like Accenture work and be able to understand the vision and strategic outlook of the firm as well as the local vision and strategy
- Market and Competitive Intelligence expertise: The Manager will come with solid experience in shaping and managing a market and competitive intelligence program and will have solid understanding of the market environment Accenture operate in with its 5 businesses in Italy and Globally
- Research skills: Strong understanding of and interest in CMT business and economic trends, issues and opportunities. To ensure that the team delivers high quality work, the Manager will be someone who can draw out the implications of the research they do and tell a compelling, business-focused story about the data that is relevant to Accenture’s business and clients
- Personal credibility: Established credibility with senior members of the practice. To be successful in this role the AR Manager needs to be able to build a strong working relationship with Accenture Leadership in the G&S team. He/she will be confident, outgoing, able to talk knowledgeably about his/her subject; but never arrogant. He/she also needs to be able to build relationships within our team and work with others in person and remotely on projects. Negotiation and conflict resolutions as well as an appreciation of a multicultural environment are a prerequisite for this role, as the AR Manager will be in charge of assessing the need to recruit more researchers and eventually implement the plan, once validated by the Local Leadership and the Global Management of Accenture Research
- People development: Established track record as a people developer with the Accenture Research team members. People management skills and project management are critical to this role. An ability to work in a diverse team is essential
- Business Operation: The Manager will be highly organized with strong prioritizing, multi-tasking and time-management skills; self-starter, self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal direction; Structured, demonstrating a logical and simple approach to achieving desired outcomes; and flexible: able to adapt to change and circumstance
- Degree in Economics, Technology
- Business English fluent
- 5+yrs business experience in Research sector
- Experience of working in or with a consulting firm is an advantage
- Solid experience of working in and leading a team, ideally in multiple locations and virtually
- Deep knowledge of economic, business and finance
- Open minded and flexible
- Availability to travel
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, in areas such as finance, HR, research, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike.
Accenture Research is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to Accenture and its clients throughout the world, supplying data, analysis and insights to the company, working closely with the executives in each of the industries, geographies and businesses. We work in three areas:
New business opportunities: helping Accenture understand markets and companies and identifying ways in which we can help clients become high-performance businesses and governments. A typical analysis might be an in-depth company profile to look at a company’s financial and strategic health or an overview of a sector of the market to identify trends or assess the impact of regulation, mergers and other landmark events
Working directly with clients: about 20% of our research is on client engagements where we work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research and industry expertise. Typical work with our clients might be to benchmark a capability or function; to provide best practice in an industry or project future trends and their likely impact on the business
Developing points of view: Accenture needs original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Accenture Research helps create and write those viewpoints. Many of our projects are published and quoted in the press such as our recent global banking survey which was reported in the FT and our work on the Capital Markets industry was published in a series of articles in a Wall Street Journal supplement
What’s in it for you?
Joining Accenture Research translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do, and you will find:
- Challenging and innovative work
- A wide variety of skills and backgrounds
- The opportunity to join and create talented teams of problem-solvers
- A friendly, creative and young work environment ready to embrace and enhance your Know-how and professionality
- Work-life balance and Inclusion & Diversity Programs
Who we are
- A leading global professional services company across more than 40 industries and all business functions
- The only company in the world able to integrate Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital and Operations, end-to-end; we partner over 94 Fortune100 companies and about 80% of Fortune Global500 companies, as well as public administrations and governments worldwide
- Over 411,000 professionals in more than 120 countries
Inclusion & Diversity and Privacy
- Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices
- We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential
- We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.