- Degree in high standing from in business administration or engineering, with specialization in environmental/energy/sustainability management and economics
- Further studies and/or relevant professional qualifications related to sustainability are desirable
- 4-6 year cross-industry experience in major consulting firms or big and international companies
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record of work in sustainability-based roles and projects
- Broad knowledge of sustainability, environmental and energy topic (e.g. Sustainability Strategy, Sustainability Performance Management, Energy Efficiency Program, Sustainable Supply Chain, etc.)
- Strong understanding of business issues and opportunities in a sustainability context
- Some client-facing consulting or equivalent experience
- Ability to rapidly analyse business challenges and to provide innovative and evidence based solutions
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills (written, oral, listening)
- Strong planning and time management skills with a focus on meeting commitments and quality expectations
- Project management experience, including an ability to organise and direct high-quality work
- Good understanding of corporate financial analysis (P&L, balance sheets, etc.)
- Energy, drive and commitment to support the team in growing Sustainability Strategy, meet competing deadlines, and act decisively on feedback to improve client deliverables and personal performance
- Flexibility to respond nimbly to shifting priorities
- Fluent in Italian and Business English
With Accenture Strategy, you’ll help solve the biggest and most complex business problems for our clients. You’ll be their trusted advisor, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas as you devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll help clients understand the next Big Thing and their options in the context of global economic, technology and social trends.
You’ll use your skills and expertise to:
- Define the case for change-explain why and how our clients need to change to remain successful and relevant.
- Create strategies that leverage the power of business, technology and operations.
- Develop business and operating models addressing everything from a specific function to the entire enterprise.
- Deliver real outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives
In Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future—that’s why we’re looking for people who are curious, who peer around corners looking for the next Big Thing. Teamwork is something we prize at Accenture, and Accenture Strategy is comprised of innovative, insightful, and inquisitive colleagues. Our employees grow further, faster than they thought possible, as they build the deep, valuable expertise they need to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy challenging and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy
aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.