Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
ROLE : Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
1. Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
2. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS : SAP FI Accounts Payable, SAP FI Accounts Receivable, SAP FI General Ledger
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Hands on experience on SAP FI/CO with Manufacturing domain , Having knowledge on CO- Product costing with process like MTO, ETO and MTS.
2. Should have experience on sales order specific Result Analysis
3. Should have worked on COPA Investment management with Internal order as measure Should have worked on Cost Center, Activity Type and Activity Price.
4. Should have knowledge on Cost element Should have basic knowledge on FI- New GL, Asset accounting , Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivable and Cost Of sales accounting
5. Should have knowledge on US – based taxation process Knowledge on IDOC is mandatory
6. Should have worked on SD-FI, MM-FI and PP-CO integration Knowledge on intercompany process is mandatory.
7. Should know about the IFRS and US GAAP process LimelightEmbeddedPlayer">
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.