Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
ROLE : Business and Integration Architect
ROLE DESCRIPTION : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Participate in customer orals, capture and document business requirements
2. Analyze business requirements and do gap-fit analysis for more than one functional area like Finance, Trade and logistics or manufacturing.
3. Analyzing the requirements and provide solutions from Microsoft technology stack and ISV add-ons
4. Preparation of functional requirements and design document for medium complex customizations
5. Handle complex business processes and configuration in AX for Order to cash, procure to pay and record to report etc. Exposure inDynamics 365, AX7 and the LCS feature like BPM will be an added advantage.
6. Demonstrate good understanding of the parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure them independently.
7. Provide support in resolving the L2 support tickets.
8. Lead the team by giving the required technical knowledge
9. Support in the pre-sales activities (validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan) or support POCs
10. To demonstrate ‘Customer Focus'
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.