Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Leading a team in strategically planning, architecting, designing and implementing key storage technology solutions for clients.
• Work with infrastructure team to discover and correct areas of projects where intervention will benefit projects.
• Perform short range and long range resource planning and constantly work on resource leveling as program work shifts.
• Work at higher strategic levels with Executive Management.
• Consistently demonstrated skills in staff management, including coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution.
• Hands on knowledge and work experience in EMC DMX/VMAX and NetApp Filer – design, build & management experience.
• Hands on experience in designing & configuring SANs based Brocade and/or Cisco solutions.
• Hands on experience in zoning, volume planning, allocation & de-allocations.
• Knowledge of storage pools, capacity planning, performance analysis.
• Experience with EMC VPLEX and/or other Storage virtualization
• Knowledge of broader data center technologies is strong plus.
• Knowledge of other EMC and NetApp suite of products is added advantage.
• Data management applications, Microsoft Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint are preferred.
• B.E from good Engineering colleges preferred
• Experience in infrastructure and storage delivery projects involving business analysis, strategic planning/architecture/design."
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.