Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
A Bachelor’s Degree
2 years experience in Service and Incident Management and critical work load
Experience in Infrastructure and/or Application support(prefered)
Good Communication and Reporting skills
24*7 Shift Experience or willingness to work in this environment
Understanding of ITIL processes and the following areas:
Problem, Change Management
- Configuration & Release Management, Availability Management & Capacity Management Responsibilities -
• Analysing and Triaging P1/P2 incidents
• ITIL Event Management/ Monitoring of live environments through monitoring tools
• ITSM (BMC Remedy) queue management and ticket handling.
• Monitoring and updating tickets in each shift; ensuring the follow-up for closure of tickets (incidents, problems, changes etc.).
• Recognising work that needs to be prioritised to comply with SLAs
• Collaborating with other Ops Bridge analysts, and promoting good practice.
• Supporting operations 24*7
• Completing communications log and reporting activities and daily checklists where required.
• Working with L1/L2 teams Perform Root Cause Analysis and Define Resolution
• Identifying areas which need to be addressed by new or streamlined procedures.
• Creating status reports (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and so on)
• Any other duties as assigned by Team Manager, Team Lead.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.