Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role : Software Application Tech Support Practitioner
Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have Skills : SQL Server Master Data Services
Good to Have Skills : SQL Server Data Quality Services
Job Description :
1. Maintenance and support of the existing MS SQL databases of Lion such as managing data, namely data set placement, database performance, and data recovery and integrity at a physical level
2. Develop and document in the Standards and Procedures Manual Database Administration procedures that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies
3. Provide security administration, including managing role and End-User database permissions in accordance with Lion policies
4. Perform database restores from export dumps or backups
5. Create/refresh development/test QA databases from production data
6. Execute authorization Service Requests
7. Execute database creation, configuration, upgrades, patches and refresh
8. Execute all database system-level Changes (initialization parameters)
9. Execute all schema Changes for all instances
10. Execute database data definition requirements for applications (IMAC for tables, triggers, attributes, etc.)
11. Maintain documentation for all database instance.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.