Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
ROLE : Product Owner
ROLE DESCRIPTION : Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained.# Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product.# In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
1. Experience in product/solution management (Requirement Gathering & Mangement, Solution Scoping, Design, Delivery, RFP)
2. Experience in the Travel Industry
3. Knowledge of Amadeus' systems and data (Altea and Altea feeds)Ability to lead by influence in order to gain support from internal teams
4. Multicultural approach - working effectively with people from different backgrounds/cultures
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Good Presentation skills (verbal and written)
7. Ability to apply Project Management fundamentals
8. Good time management skills
9. Demonstrated ability to work well within a team, including teams spread in different locations
10. Sound organizational and analytical skills
11. Ability to adapt well to change
12. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
13. Proven success managing complex software products through their entire lifecycle would be well regarded.
14. Technical experience in software engineering or computer science is a plus
15. Should have prior experience working with development/QA/P-defs to prioritize roadmap items for delive
16 Past experience with working on agile teams, scrum masters are a bonus.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Connect with our Talent Community
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.