Skill required: F&A - Applications and Platforms - Data Architecture Principles
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Finance and Accounting (F&A) Applications & Platforms team is instrumental in bringing state of the art tools, platforms & technologies supporting Operations clients in the F&A domain. The product catalog covers the best of breed platforms for key F&A sub-offerings Procure To Pay (PTP), Record To Report (RTR), Order To Cash (OTC), and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). As part of the journey to Intelligent Finance, the team’s focus is to transforming clients into intelligent platforms, ranging from bespoke tool implementations and deployments to standard integrated solutions and configurations. The team helps F&A move away from a traditional bookkeeping and backward-looking function to a proactive mindset powered by intelligent insights to accelerate innovation, drive business outcomes, and reduce the cost of ownership.
The Data Architecture Principles team is responsible for setting rules, policies, standards and models that govern and define the type of data collected and how it is used, stored, managed and integrated within an organization and its database systems
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
SAP Marketing Cloud Segmentation Dev & Ops Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.