Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Sourcing and Procurement Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Sourcing and Procurement, Supply Chain Management | Level: Manager| Location: XXX | Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Strategy and Consulting Global Network SC&O is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda.
• Co-create with the client, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for the client.
• Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry.
• Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client.
• Lead and deliver sourcing and procurement transformation projects such as strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, procurement transformation, intelligent procurement using tools such as Ariba, Coupa, IVALUA, Zycus and Jaggaer, responsible and resilient procurement, mergers & acquisitions, working with mid to large sized teams.
• Coach team members on activities such as as-is process and maturity assessment, technology evaluation, opportunity identification, business case and roadmap creation and implementation of recommendations.
• Drive sales, revenue and profitability for the practice.
• Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
• Align the right teams or capabilities to enable successful transformation and innovation agenda.
• Lead and support development of cutting-edge points of view and articles that drive Accenture equity in the market.
• Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Empathetic leadership skills with expert communication, mediation, influencing, and coaching abilities
• Strong program management skills such as budget management, project planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
• Excellent data analytics, data interpretation and presentation skills
• Ability to solve compl