Skill required: Finance and Accounting Quality Analysis - Quality Management
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
This team works on developing quality parameters in Finance and Accounting space in processes like Collections, Disputes, Payments, Invoices processing, Fixed Assets, Journal entry, etc. This team helps manage end-to-end transnational quality, works on industry-standard quality tools and frameworks. The team helps driving calibration with the clients and internal stakeholders.
In Quality Management, you will be overseeing all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence. This includes the determination of a quality policy, creating and implementing quality planning and assurance, quality control, and quality improvement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Order to Cash Processing
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Invoice Processing Operations
- Collections Operations
- Cash Application Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.