Skill required: F&A - Applications and Platforms - Business Technology
Designation: Management Level - Associate Director
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/BTech/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 18-28 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Finance and Accounting (F&A) Applications & Platforms team is instrumental in bringing state of the art tools, platforms & technologies supporting Operations clients in the F&A domain. The product catalog covers the best of breed platforms for key F&A sub-offerings Procure To Pay (PTP), Record To Report (RTR), Order To Cash (OTC), and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). As part of the journey to Intelligent Finance, the team’s focus is to transforming clients into intelligent platforms, ranging from bespoke tool implementations and deployments to standard integrated solutions and configurations. The team helps F&A move away from a traditional bookkeeping and backward-looking function to a proactive mindset powered by intelligent insights to accelerate innovation, drive business outcomes, and reduce the cost of ownership.
The business technology team is responsible for designing and developing IT organization's technology platforms, architecture, operating models in the business technology sector. The team is tasked with understanding, documenting the existing application functionality, including business process context and business goals. The team creates user scenario documents, facilitates sponsor/product owner review, approvals, and reviews test conditions to ensure alignment with scenarios and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.