Skill required: Content Management - Quality Assurance
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Quality Assurance team focuses on end to end review of the quality assurance process during the campaign execution lifecycle. The team is responsible for ensuring accuracy in delivering agreed activities for campaign deployment and reporting. The team is also responsible for QA client integrations and campaign configurations post-launch.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to handle disputes
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.