Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Operations and Process Transformation Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Operations and Process Transformation, Supply Chain Management | Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 6-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Help clients chart a strategic roadmap to achieve goals backed by a comprehensive assessment and business value case.
• Drive qualitative and quantitative process assessments to enable a clear lens on enterprise process performance and gaps.
• Support client organization in areas of organization structure, governance, process reengineering, solution strategy, key performance indicators.
• Design, architect and manage strategic solution-led transformation for clients.
• Lead the workstream for any of the supply chain module such as demand planning, supply planning, control tower, and drive the client workshops during requirement gathering and design phases of the project.
• Guide the team during the build and test phases of the project.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a subject matter expert for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects.
• Proactively build the process as well as the technology capabilities within the team.
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of planning strategy, organization, processes, operations, and technology.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong analytical skills to reach clear-cut, methodical solutions
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence