Job Skill:Financial Analysis
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of F&A Analytics team which provides domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client based on the F&A data. They utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client`s F&A processes across R2R, P2P, O2C, FP&A. Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business & operational insight to optimize finances (e.g. costs, margins, working capital) ; identify and fix leakage points ; deliver efficient and effective reporting etc.
You will be working on Financial Analysis where you will be assessing financial status through analysis of financial statements, financial ratios, and through the application of valuation techniques. This team works on the preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, service type etc. The team provides a standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plans, budgets & forecasts. The team also works on Oracle as ERP and Longview & Onstream as Planning & reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Account Reconciliation
- Record To Report
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.