Key facets of the role
• Support global demand generation programs for AdWords.
• Take ownership to identify, nurture and qualify potential AdWords customers across various industries and locations, as specified by the client marketing team.
• Work seamlessly with the team to support the initial prospecting and lead qualification process, and maintain the status and data on the client’s proprietary and other customer relationship management (CRM) reporting tools.
The candidate must have hands- on experience of executing demand generation programs, good understanding of the processes and best practices for lead generation, customer prospecting using internet research and other digital channel and tools.
• Perform online research (as per specified criteria) to identify prospects.
• Ensuring quality throughout the process
• Upload prospect list to client’s proprietary tools.
• Execute client’s proprietary automated scoring algorithm.
• Execute manual lead scrubbing process.
• Execute manual lead enrichment process using internet research and licensed databases.
• Upload final scrubbed and enriched lead list to client’s proprietary tools.
• Manage leads in CRM tools, e.g. Salesforce.com etc
Key facets of the role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.