• This position will be responsible for handling P2P Process for the UK Geography
• Researches and responds to vendor, and client inquires on payment status providing a complete assessment of the issues and offers recommendations to resolve·
• Analyzes vendor statements to ensure invoices are paid within contractual terms.
• Actions are taken on discrepant invoices to successfully resolve payment anomalies.
• Updating the productivity trackers on daily basis
• Quality check for the vendor queries solved by colleagues
• Solves issues with the exception cases
• Reconcile sub ledger accounts per client reconciliation policy.
• Open to work UK timings (12 pm – 10 pm window – IST time)
• Maintaining a robust communication between the vendors, property and the end client to ensure timely payment disbursements and maximum customer satisfaction
• Ensure all the SLA's are met in respect to the agreed number
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
• Develop best practices
• Ensure that team maintains high morale
• Graduation / Post-Graduation with 4 - 6 years’ experience in P2P Process
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of latest Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment
• Working knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.