Skill required: Finance Processes - Budgeting and Forecasting
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation. The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Prioritization of workload
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Finance and Accounting - Business Advisor
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Sourcing Execution Sr Analyst / Analyst, Energy
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Intelligent Customer Operations
Posted 7 days ago