• Responsible for doing Root cause analysis for the refund requests received and giving feedback to responsible parties.
• Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for payment activities
• Escalates system related issues to client’s technical support group.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance/streamline business process.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
• Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
• Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
• Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
• May operate within a team of individuals carrying out similar tasks, Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
• Shares knowledge and experience with other members of team.
• May assist less experienced or temporary staff where appropriate.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.