Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Role: Data Science Analytics Specialist
Function: Applied Intelligence, Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Applied Intelligence is Accenture’s approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly. Recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry. visit www.accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
The Data Science Analytics Specialist will work closely with client-side technical stakeholders and support day to day delivery of the solution to client. The role will play a key role in monitoring team’s progress towards developing new innovative and impactful solutions and delivering them. It will support data assurance and reporting processes and provide valuable insights through analysis. Finally, the team member will work within the larger Insurance practice as well as cross-functionally with other teams within Accenture’s Applied Intelligence practice to bring best-in-class assets to bear in solving some of the most challenging problems in Insurance.
• Strong knowledge of common language model architectures and comfortable with tinkering with them to fit business-specific use cases
• Strong foundation in core statistics/ machine learning concepts
• Solid knowledge of and experience in Python, including related data science libraries and deep learning frameworks
• Curiosity and attention to detail
• Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
• Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
• Strong team player with ability to collaborate seamlessly with several teams spread across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similarly technical-minded field, with 6+ years of professional experience in core data science, including 2+ years in advanced NLP
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
• Prior experience in insurance domain
• Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
• Stellar work ethic and business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions for optimal impact
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.