Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM Functional Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: High Tech, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM Functional | Level: Consultant| Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon| Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the High Tech industry practice, part of the Capability Network you will empower companies to differentiate themselves by co-innovating, co-investing and collaborating across the ecosystem. You will help build compelling customer and partner experiences, reinvent core operations and scale new business models with the power of digital.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Bring industry knowhow, process design expertise, extensive SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation mindset, project management skills and a grasp of best practices to deliver business value to our clients.
• Collaborate with leading High Tech account teams and leaders to identify and convert opportunities, manage complex engagements and motivate disparate teams to meet business goals.
• Demonstrate functional understanding of SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM and High Tech industry-specific process expertise such as inquiry & quotation, sales order processing, delivery and logistics, billing and accounting, service orders, service delivery, service accounting, stock transfer, purchase order, inventory management, vendor payment, warehouse management and so on.
• Support delivery of large complex project implementations as an SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM Functional Consultant across implementation phases
• Develop Assets and Accelerators.
• Participate in Request for Proposal discussions and assist leaders in estimating bids.
• Identify and convert opportunities by developing relationships with High Tech key account teams and SAP platform leadership and grow new networks.
• Harness your extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to help account teams in solutioning for new projects.
• Contribute to demand generation, support team building and in keeping them chargeable on client projects.
• Travel extensively to client site to support projects across geographies.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Excellent program management skills in effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders’ groups and execute within timelines and budget.
• Ability to perform As-Is Process assessment and design the To-Be Process.
• High Tech industry such as Semiconductor, Consumer Tech, Enterprise Tech, Network Equipment, Medical Equipment specific process expertise in SD/MM streams.
• Ability to conduct fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots, write business cases and assess value potential of a transformation program and link technology delivery with business benefits.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-I business school
• 5+ years’ experience in High Tech industry
• Minimum 3 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM streams with at least 1 of them in a client facing role
• SAP S/4 HANA SD, MM CS, LE certifications is a must and a PMP or PRINCE2 training is a big plus
• Deep functional consulting experience in SAP S/4 HANA SD, MM, LE, WM, CS
• Hands-on functional experience of SAP SD/MM related to inquiry & quotations, sales order processing, pricing, settlement management, delivery & shipment, billing and accounting, service order, service delivery, service accounting, procurement, inventory management, supplier management, supplier payment and integration with finance and between SD & MM along with understanding of business partner management & BRF+ framework. Additional knowledge of Transportation Management or Extended Warehouse Management or ARIBA would be differentiator
• S/4 HANA Project Management experience is preferred
• Prior experience of working in a top-tier global consulting firm preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Capital Markets - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 09
Posted 8 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 09
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.