Skill required: Learning Technology Architecture - Authoring tools
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
As part of the Learning Technology Architecture team you will be responsible for providing technology solutions related to learning and change management. The work involves understanding business requirements and providing fit-for-purpose technical solutions using authoring tools and other development technologies. You will also be responsible for providing guidance on latest trends in learning technologies wherever needed.
In Authoring tools you will using licensed tools like Storyline 360, Articulate Rise, Storyline 3.0, Lectora, Flow 2, Gomo Learning to develop eLearning content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Learning Technology Architecture
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.