Skill required: Record To Report - Fixed Asset Accounting
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The role is focused on implementing process and solutions to record and process all aspects of Fixed Asset Accounting. The team works in the area of fixed assets mass additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation, accruals, capital work in progress additions. This position may also include working on chart of accounts alignment, back office integration, folio management, payment processing, transfer & retirement of assets, physical inventory and Construction in Process (CIP) project accounting. Having a strong understanding of fixed asset activities and transactions (with US GAAP/IFRS knowledge) and SOX controls is preferred.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SAP Ariba Guided Buying Administration
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 4 days ago