Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Billing Processing
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Billing Processing team focuses on the process of creating and issuing customer invoices. This includes reviewing the list of debit notes raised and identifying any gaps in the process. The role requires a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries. The role may also require following up with the sales team to provide reasons for raising debit notes and un-recognized revenue.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Hands-on experience with trouble-shooting
- Strong analytical skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SAP Ariba Guided Buying Administration
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 4 days ago