Skill required: Procurement management - Procurement Support
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
The Procurement Support team focuses on analyzing and designing the best practices for tactical and transactional procurement processes. The team is responsible for planning the implementation based on a detailed understanding of the technologies involved. The role may require for you to provide ongoing maintenance of suppliers, create catalogue content and maintain user authorization data. The team also utilizes procurement applications to provide efficient and effective transactions and maximize compliance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Procurement Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor – Regulatory Risk/Compliance Services
Posted 1 day ago
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Supply Chain
Posted 4 days ago