Job Skill:Technology Architectures
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelors of Information Technology/BCA/BE/BTech/MCA
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Intelligent Automation team is where you bring the best of automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Low Code, No Code platforms and custom application building to benefit our customers to innovative and pathbreaking solutions. You will be part of the team that designs, builds and supports these solutions, to transform client results and experiences.
In Technology Architectures, you will be a part of the development process of methodical information technology specifications, models & guidelines, using a variety of Information Technology notations. You will be estimating, architecting, implementing, testing, assessing & selling Technology Architecture, including but not limited to all the ADM Technology Architecture work-stream activities & deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test & deploy phases. The role will require you to have deep technical proficiency, drive the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets, and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.