Skill required: Intelligent Automation - Automation Anywhere
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Intelligent Automation team is where you bring the best of automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Low Code, No Code platforms and custom application building to benefit our customers to innovative and pathbreaking solutions. You will be part of the team that designs, builds and supports these solutions, to transform client results and experiences.
The role is focused on automating processes end-to-end with cognitive software robots using the robotic process automation software, Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.