Skill required: Business Process Design - Operations Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Engineering
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Business Process Design team defines the business activities that enable them to function ensuring that these processes are optimized, effective, meet customer requirements and support and sustain organizational development and growth.
In Operations Management you will be resposible for the area of management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. This involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making in involved
- you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making skills
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.