Skill required: Quality analysis - Quality Management
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
You will be working with the quality analysis team which works on industry standard quality tools and frameworks.
In Quality Management, you will be overseeing all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence. This includes the determination of a quality policy, creating and implementing quality planning and assurance, and quality control and quality improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do a detailed analysis and solve moderately complex problems
- As a team lead you will be expected to understand and effectively manage the teamâ€™s governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams as to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Create new solutions and adapt to existing methods and procedures as required
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and clearly communicate team goals, deliverables and keep the team updated on change
- Maintain client relationships, understand their problems & help translate actions for the team
- As an individual contributor, you will oversee small teams and/or work efforts
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.Decisions that are made by you will impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- This role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Health Case Management
- Health IT Care Management Systems
- Healthcare Quality
- Quality analysis
- Quality Management
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Creative thinking to find solutions
- Attention to Detail
- Build strong
- ongoing relationships with customers
- Analytic skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.