Skill required: Technology Service Management - Voice Contact Center
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The Voice Contact Center team is responsible for handling, operating, overseeing and servicing multiple communication devices. The team is also responsible for performing due diligence, evaluating voice infrastructure and supporting other voice requirements. The role will require you to have a good understanding of various voice technologies such as Genesys, AWS Voice, UCCX, PSTN and VOIP technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to solve problems
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Customer Service Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Native Application Associate Architect
USA NY - New York
ServiceNow Business Process Sr. Analyst
USA AZ - Phoenix
ServiceNow Business Process Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.