Skill required: Marketing & Customer Analytics - Customer Analysis and Segmentation
Designation: Management Level - Senior Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to marketing organizations in terms of optimizing ROI & performance efficiency in operations.Customer analytics is a process by which data from customer behavior is used to help make key business decisions via market segmentation and predictive analytics. This information is used by businesses for direct marketing, site selection, and customer relationship management. You should have exposure to digital marketing, A/B testing, MVT, Google Analytics/Site Catalyst.
You will be working on Customer Analysis and Segmentation and utilize multivariant clustering analysis to segment workers and customers. You will develop specific treatment plans per segment to support business needs and deliver superior user experience for each segment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Customer Analysis and Segmentation
- Marketing & Customer Analytics
- Predictive Modeling and Analytics
- Ability to solve problems
- Presentation skills
- Active Listening
- Project Management
- Analytic skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.