- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for end-to-end ownership of SFDC environments Including access, security of data, monitoring, etc b Responsible for delivery of Sprints on time and sprint planning in Agile projects c Provide technical solutions which include Algorithms, Pseudocodes to developers d Perform System review, Code Review, and Code Optimization on APEX e Can create a technical design from Functional design/Requirements f Able to troubleshoot with advanced debugging skills and Perform Impact analysis
- Technical Experience : a Must have 6 years of SFDC experience, and 8 years of IT experience b Must have Hands-on Configuration, APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class, etc c Must have knowledge of Salesforce transactions and thus design solutions based on that d Must have Hands-on Deployment experience and continue in the future e Must have knowledge of developing Algorithms, Pseudocodes f Must have knowledge of SFDC security g Must have PD1 PD2 Certification
- Professional Attributes : Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.