- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To project manage and deliver Information Security projects as per agreed timelines 2 Provide technical SME skills in design, development, and testing Responsible for the technical direction, issues, architecture, technical integration, and technical service levels for a group of technologies 3 Work with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the integration / development of compliance Reporting tool
- Technical Experience : 1 10 years of experience in Infrastructure Security management 2 Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan and execute multiple concurrent projects, engagements, and activities to their successful completion 3 At least 5 years of experience in supervising teams and/or managing projects 4 Should have at least 2 years of experience in conducting and Information security risk assessment in any of the domains Infrastructure / Application / CDP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should have overall 10 years of total experience 2 Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point 3 Team player who also works well independently; self-motivated 4 Understand and work with a culturally diverse team
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
ForgeRock Access Management Security Specialist
CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management Security Architect
Cloud Security Architecture Security Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.