- Project Role :Security Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people. Provide services to safeguard information, infrastructures, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 You are experienced building for the cloud designing for five 9s, globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance 2 You are motivated by learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies Our services are deployed in an Amazon Web Services environment, and so you will working hands on with many AWS components 3 You thrive in true-agile, highly paced, production facing environment 4 You love to write code and build extraordinary things
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 2 years experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, etc 2 Minimum 2 years coding knowledge and experience with java and/or C and object oriented methodologies 3 Minimum 1 year experience with CICD pipelines ie Jenkins with building and/or configuring pipelines for build and deployment of software
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience with CICD pipelines ie Jenkins with building and/or configuring pipelines for build and deployment of software 2 Coding knowledge and experience with SQL 3 Experience of writing scripts in Python, PowerShell or Bash 4 Experience in building highly-available HA production-grade solution
- Educational Qualification : BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Additional Information : REST APIs, Linux/Unix, Web services using SOA/REST/Microservices, Experience using Agile methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.