- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; Performs deep-dive incident analysis and timely response to the client 2; Verify and Troubleshoot Proofpoint ,WAF , proxy and Next generation firewall features 3; Install, configuration troubleshooting of Proofpoint ,IBM-WAF , Websense proxy , Checkpoint ,Palo alto , Fortinet firewalls 4; Preparing baseline configuration documents 5; Creation of process documentation SOPs and Runbooks 6; Report creation validation 7; RCA preparation Escalating verified high priority incidents
- Technical Experience : 1; Strong experience in network security domain 2; Knowledge of Cloud, Network Security 3; Sound knowledge of Proofpoint ,IBM-WAF , Websense proxy , Checkpoint ,Palo alto , Fortinet firewalls 4; Install, configuration of Proofpoint ,IBM-WAF , Websense proxy , Checkpoint ,Palo alto , Fortinet firewalls 5; Preparing baseline configuration documents 6; Reporting and Client interactions
- Professional Attributes : 1; Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2; Ability to operate independently and make decisions 3; Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Certifications such as PCNSE, CCNP Security, CCSA, CompTIA etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.