- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; Security operations monitoring and incident response 2; Requirement gathering from customer, analysis of requirements, Splunk Technology App/Add-on creating and project deployment 3; Troubleshooting Splunk related issues 4; Acts as an escalation point for L2 to assist in incident response 5; Follow change management process as per client standards 6; Incident hunter/ owner not waiting for escalated incidents; closely involved in Use case creation and tuning to increase threat detection
- Technical Experience : 1; Strong experience in Security operations monitoring and incident response 2; Knowledge of firewall, infrastructure application 3; Sound knowledge of Splunk ES application 4; Install, configuration troubleshooting of SIEM components 5; Preparing log baseline configuration documents 6; Reporting and Client interactions
- Professional Attributes : 1; Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2; Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision 3; Should be comfortable with 24/7 work environment
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Having certifications such as Security, CompTIA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.