- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Creating process documents and run books for day to day operations 2 Customizing GRC tools as per business requirements 3 Generating various kind of report from GRC tool Good understanding of reports and should be able to explain targeted viewers about the reports 4 Understanding the organizational compliance and reporting requirements 5Should be able to support various IT frameworks like ISO 27002, COBIT, etc, legal and compliance requirements like SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, etc
- Technical Experience : 1 In-depth knowledge of Information Security domains and various IT Security Frameworks 2 8years of experience in Information Security - Risk and Compliance domain 3 Should be a good presenter and leadership qualities 4 Good working Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework, ISO 27000, PCI DSS and good knowledge of Service management 5 Good communication and collaboration skills Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required
- Professional Attributes : - Flexible for night shift -Good communication skill verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Firewall Architecture Security Specialist
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.