- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; To work in 24/7 operations and project support activities 2; To be able manage AD environment of client as a domain admin including all core activities related to DFSR , Group Policy , Kerberos , logons , Account lockout 3; To be able to manage AD Connect server and Azure AD environment MFA , SSO , PIM , Identity protection , SSPR 4; Troubleshoot issues related to ADFS , new RPT , Certificates and proxy servers 5; Able to manage PKI certificate lifecycle management
- Technical Experience : 1; Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting 2; In-depth Knowledge Microsoft ADFS and proxy servers, creation of RPTs 3; Working Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD 4; Deep knowledge on MS PKI CRL, OCSP 5; Hands on experience on Core AD technologies group policy , Kerberos , DFSR, IAM- Beyondtrust
- Professional Attributes : 1; Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2;Ability to operate independently
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.