- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Remediation lead to drive both VM and compliance work b Would be responsible for IVM and AVM and the compliance activities c Highly skilled in VM and will be communicating to the client directly d Will be responsible for the end to end delivery
- Technical Experience : a Experience with vulnerability assessment tools Qualys, Tenable b Certified in common security certifications including trending EDP tools like Trend, McAfee etc c Good understanding of SLAs and KPIs and supplier governance concepts
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, b willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.