- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Provide day to day operational support for the Zscaler Firewall and Zscaler Proxy Management Service ZPA and ZIA 2-Expert level knowledge of Fault Management like Identify and Classify Fault, Investigate and Diagnose Fault and Provide Fault resolution 3-Should have very good experience of software patch management to manage the Zscaler firewall and Proxy patch management cycle, patch testing and deployment of patches on timely basis 4-Good exposer and constant work capability with Zscaler TAC
- Technical Experience : 1- At least 6-8 years experience in supporting Zscaler proxy and Zscaler firewall Infrastructure and or Operations 2-Should have design, build or consulting experience on Zscaler proxy and Zscaler firewall Infrastructure 3-Knowledge on ZENs configuration, SSMA, Good Knowledge on Traffic forwarding, know auth based method and ZAB 4-Knowledge on Brokers , connectors and dispatchers, Client connectors 5-Licenses provisioning 6-Provisioning new site, url and cloud app control policy, good knowledge
- Professional Attributes : Zscaler ZIA, Zscaler ZPA ZCCA-IA, ZCCP- IA, ZCCA-PA, ZCCP-PA -CCNA Security, CCNP Security, or other firewall certificate if any etc Good to have
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Good Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework good exposure of Service management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.