- Project Role :Security Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people. Provide services to safeguard information, infrastructures, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide engineering and platform support for SailPoint b Perform Sailpoint installation, configuration and upgrades as needed c Create, maintaining and monitor the SailPoint rules, aggregations and policies d Application onboarding, Manage DR and coordinate with vendor in troubleshooting issues e Perform patch deployment, Application Stabilization and manage production and lower environment f Work directly with client as part of client team
- Technical Experience : a Provide engineering and platform support for sailpoint b Perform Sailpoint installation, configuration and upgrades as needed c Create, maintaining and monitor the SailPoint rules, aggregations and policies d Application onboarding, Manage DR and coordinate with vendor in troubleshooting issues e Perform patch deployment, Application Stabilization and manage production and lower environment f Work directly with client as part of client team
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Identity and Access Management Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Security Architect
Posted 7 days ago
SailPoint IdentityIQ Security Architect
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.