- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Work as a technical SME to develop solutions within the Oracle IAM suite b: Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation c: Learns to understand business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions d: Helps develop design specifications and parameters that are in compliance with products architectural blueprints e: Interfaces with several key groups in the company to ensure quality product delivery Maintain and enhance
- Technical Experience : a: 5 years of Java Development / ADF experience b: 6 years of experience with Oracle Identity Manger c: Experiene with Oracle Identity Analytics and BI publisher d: Custom Connector Development e: Approval workflowsmulti step f: Custom event handlers g: Supporting integrations across multiple application environments h: Strong experience with identity management, concepts and implementation i: Strong experience with customization or development J: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication presentation skill b: Willing to learn and adopt new IAM technologies c: Flexibility to align with business needs of the project
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.