- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1The Security Operations Engineer will have a broad understanding of the current cyber security landscape, with a background in monitoring tools, mitigation, and process documentation 2 He will collaborate with the Security Operations, Application Services, and IT Services teams to engineer and implement security controls based upon policies, standards, and best practices to protect managed Client system 3Experience in security tool management like SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, anti-virus and FIM
- Technical Experience : 1Must have hands on experience of security monitoring tools and techniques Ability to utilize Security monitoring 2SIEM infrastructure to review, analyze and alert security events on client Server and infrastructure systems Understanding of attack recognition and response systems to ensure the organizational network systems are safe from intrusion 3Familiarity with RHEL, Windows Server and Network technologies Working knowledge of SIEM- LogRhythm security technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Flexible to work in 24x7 environment Good communication and collaboration skills 2 Excellent oral and written communication skills 2 Good team player who can co-ordinate with teams across multiple location
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.