- Project Role :Data Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ensure that we deliver to the policies, standards and enterprise conceptual data model laid out by both Accentures Data Governance Office and CIO Data Architecture 2 Define Data Architecture Training for CIO and ensure that Accenture Technology has correct / expected skills in order for CIO to borrow and train in an agile manner 3 Define data architecture standards for application teams eg, use web services in order to get Location data from our Master Reference Data Repository
- Technical Experience : Understand Accentures enterprise Data model, Good communication skills, Integration patterns - web services, event-based architectures, etc, Data Security, Data Governance, Data Conversion, Application Performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : 1Good Mentoring Skills to guide different team2Attitude to learn new technologies driving team3Good Co-ordination collaboration skills to work with global teams4Understand Accentures Enterprise Data Model and Data Strategies Contribute to conceptual data model and ensure enough understanding
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
- Additional Information : 4 Run operational programs in order to advance data architecture patterns across CIO
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool Data Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Data Platform Architect
Posted 3 days ago
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Data Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.