- Project Role :Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Interprets and translates client requirements into a solution configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign-off on the solution and interfaces with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services, and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource has to own the end-to-end high-level solution design for a project, Programme or initiative, and translate requirements into a series of transition state designs and an executable roadmap B:Appreciation of security, authentication and authorization frameworks supporting enterprise data services C:Work closely with the sponsors, key stakeholders, the business and change and functional delivery teams of the project or initiative to ensure design compliance and successful delivery
- Technical Experience : A:Experience with data warehouse / ETL / big data / NoSQL architectures and design patterns B:Experience of data ingest methods, including streaming with real time ingestion along with exposure to cloud aligned Infrastructure preferably AWS C:Experience of conceptual, logical and physical data modelling in RDBMS, and conceptual, operational modelling in Document Stores D:Experience of API enablement with microservice provisioning supporting enterprise data service rollout and adoption
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills B: Should have team spirit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.