- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in web application security assessments, hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication, OWASP top 10 issues 2 Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols etc 3 Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burp suite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP 4 Experience in BEEF, MetaSploit and other exploitation
- Technical Experience : 1-Good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology Vast experience in removing false positives, analyzing static scan CheckMarx, Appscan Source reports 2 Experience on automated scanning tools ie Fortify, Asppscan Source, Sonar Cube 3 Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM 4 Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques 5 Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team as well as vendor
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.