- Project Role :Application Architect
- Project Role Description :Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Function as the Lead Data Architect for a small, simple project/proposal or as a team lead for medium/large sized project or proposal b Discuss specific Big data architecture and related issues with client architect/team in area of expertise c Analyze and assess the impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle d Lead Big data architecture and design medium-big Cloud based, Big Data and Analytical Solutions using Lambda architecture e Breadth of experience in various client scenario
- Technical Experience : a Strong experience in Azure is preferred with hands-on experience in two or more of these skills : Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks with PySpark / Scala / SparkSQL, Azure Analysis Services b Experience in one or more Real-time/Streaming technologies including: Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Explorer, Azure Time Series Insights, etc c Experience in handling medium to large Big Data implementations d For Level 8 - Candidate must have 10-12 years of IT experience
- Professional Attributes : a Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture b Should have excellent client communication skills c Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a Must have: BE/Btech/MCA b Good to have: ME/Mtech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.